- On sale!
Erisin ES370 Universal OBDⅡ Car CAN BUS Fault Code Reader Scanner diagnostic scan tool
ES370 OBD II/EOBD Code Reader provides DIYers easy as well as quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes and their definitions on all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996.
ES370 OBD II/EOBD Code Reader provides DIYers easy as well as quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes and their definitions on all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996. Though small in size, it is powerful enough to retrieve the same information as large expensive scanners. This code reader features multilingual menu and displays DTC definitions on unit screen. It retrieves vehicle information, identifies pending codes, views freeze frame data and easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light.
ES370 OBD II/EOBD Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles, including those equipped with the next-generation protocol-Control Area Network (CAN). It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks)sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate "OBD II Certified". Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a "common" sixteen-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
Note, before you make order, please check whether your car model has one of the following protocols.
1：SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 Kbaud)
2：SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud)
3：ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
4：ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
5：ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
6：ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
7：ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
8：ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
9：ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- Work with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBD II compliant (including CAN)
- Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light
- Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes Click here to see what the detailed code means.
- Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
- Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
- Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Easy to use with one plug-in
- No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable
- Menu language: English, Spanish, French, German, etc.
- Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 oC (32 to 140 Fo)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 oC (-4 to 158 Fo)
- Power: 8 to 18 Volts provided via vehicle battery
1. Turn the ignition off.
2. Locate the vehicle's 16-pin Data Link Connector(DLC).
3. Connect the OBD II cable connector to the vehicle's DLC. The cable connector is keyed and will only fit one way.
(If you have problems connecting the cable connector to the DLC, rotate the connector 180 and try again.)
4. Turn the ignition on. But do not start the engine.
5. When the OBD II cable connector is properly connected to the vehicle's DLC, the LCD display shows instructions for select New Scan.
6. Press ENTER/EXIT button to enter into Diagnostic Menu. A sequence of message showing the OBD2 protocols will be observed on the display until the vehicle Protocols.
If the Scan Tool fails to communicate with the vehicle's computer, a "LINKING ERROR" message shows up on the LCD display.
1) Verify that the ignition is ON.
2) Check if the Scan Tool's OBD II connector is securely connected to the vehicle's DLC.
3) Verify that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
4) Turn the ignition off and wait for about 10 seconds. Turn the ignition back to on and repeat the procedure from the step 6.
- Length x Width x Height: 109.2 mm (4.30") x 66.9 mm (2.63") x 17.6mm (0.69")
- NW: 0.12 Kg (0.26lb), GW: 0.15Kg (0.33lb)
- CAN OBD II Code reader scanner Tool
- User's Manual
- Cute Blister package with color insert